Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Leaving Korea

Well, Today's the last day in Korea. This really bites. I know I'm due for a Kazakhstan update, but right now I'm feeling too down to bother with that.

Yeah, I'm going home to see my family, but for what two weeks? Doesn't really matter that we'll be in the same state, I still won't see them in real life, so what's the difference between 300 miles and 3000? So I don't really see that as a very big plus. Not to mention I've got about 50 pages (not exaggerating: Dr. Lee wants 20 for Korea, 20 fo rKazakhtan, and Dr. Zagorski wants 10 for Kazakhstan) due at school this summer. Coupled with the anxiety from ROTC (which I know'll go badly for me next summer) and all the other problems that I'm not really allowed to talk about with the public, I see no reason to be joyous on this home coming. If I'm lucky the plane'll crash while I'm asleep and I won't notice.


Ugh: Update--left Elly's home and finally arrived at Incheon Airport. Computer is acting very strange and horribly slow, unsure why. I now fully apologize for complaining about the army banning flashcards, I can really see why. All those punks in Kazakhstan who plugged into my
computer gave me the computer equivalent of Aids or the Ebola virus.

Also, am feeling really bad (besides the usual, I don't want to go blues), and I am afraid I caught something because I've got a nasty little head ache and sore joints. Ain't got none of the symptoms of the Mexican Influenza (at least Korea's symptoms). Hope fully I'll be able to sleep most of it off.

Also, I feel terribly guilty at the good bye Elly's mother gave me. Crying and saying how wonderful I was...and how grateful she was that I'd be helping her in the future. God it hurts. I don't even know what to think anymore about it. I feel guilty, because I did treat her rather badly this summer and our relationship failing was both our faults, but it seemed to hit her harder. I just don't know anymore.

Anyway, I'll leave you with a good song--assuming my computer can handle it, God it is sucking atm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dxhm9iEfo8&feature=fvw

No comments:

Post a Comment